Exterior Talk about your rims, body kits, and other exterior mods here.

NEW product! Custom WindRestrictor® brand wind deflectors!

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2015, 11:25 AM
Former Sponsor
Default NEW product! Custom WindRestrictor® brand wind deflectors!

Hi All!

We are absolutely honored to be able to join you all here!

To give some background information on our company, We are WindRestrictor®. Our company was founded in 2007 by Robert King Pennington, the inventor of the laser-etched and illuminated WindRestrictor®. You may hear others refer to us as King Penn Industries, our umbrella company which encompasses additional products including Glow Plates, illuminated Door Sills and Edge Lit Art for the home or office.

We currently have over 20 models of windscreens and glow plates available for sale, and are officially releasing the version for the Mini Roadster TODAY!

Some benefits of our WindRestrictor® brand windschott:
-NO permanent modification to your beautiful roadster (no drilling, etc)
-Our products come with a lifetime warranty - guaranteed to never fade or yellow like others on the market, also the etching is laser-engraved which means it also will never fade or peel like stickers.
-Professionally engineered bracket systems - no cheap straps or velcro
-Our products are 100% customizeable to your preference. We offer completely clear wind screens, etched-only, and also etched and illuminated.
-We have several wiring accessories to ensure that your product functions exactly the way you'd like it to. There are endless ways to wire the product, but many customers choose for it to come on either with their headlights or their tail lights.
-We take pride in our excellent customer service practices and work to ensure that you are 110% satisfied with your product(s)!

We are located in Dallas and would LOVE to meet you!

For your GPS:
WindRestrictor®
11885 Forestgate Drive
Dallas, TX 75243

Our business hours are Monday-Friday 10AM-6PM.

Also, my name is Ashli Shaw and I represent our company on most of the forums we sponsor and Facebook. I have been with WindRestrictor® since 2007 and hope to be able to answer any question that you might have for us!

Contact information:
(972) 487-5987 extension 5
ashli@windrestrictor.com

We offer a standing 5% discount to all of our forum members! Simply use the code "AshliForum" to save anytime, year round!
However, I do my best to post our sales here as well!

I am looking so forward to getting to know all of you in this awesome community! This seems like a FUN group of people!!!

Direct link to order page: WindRestrictor® brand wind deflector for the Mini Roadster

Be sure to use the promotion code "NewMINI" now through July 31st to save 15% AND get free custom graphics! (Normally $85)

----------------------------------------------

Check out a few reviews we have received, there are tons more on our website!

"I had a WindBlox and it was OK at best. I ended up breaking it in half on the last Dragon trip. But Christy's [WINDRESTRICTOR®] was great. The thickness of it is awesome. The smooth edges are perfect. I'm not sure what I'll get but I'm considering all of the options. If I get it etched I'll probably get my cars name. Or I dunno. I'll have to think about it. Creativity escapes me at this moment.

So looking forward to the final product!"

-PennyG, owner of a WS/P 2013 MCS Mini CooperS Roadster

-----

Recently, I watched as a 1st Generation Z4 (E85) owner installed another deflector on his car that had velcro straps, and it was soon after viewing that unfortunate guy put that on his car, that I made the decision to go with the Windrestrictor product.
Now, if my plans evolve, I'll let you know about how I modify it to be a quick-release version!
Thank You,
Frank

-----

This message is to complement your company. I ordered my Windrestrictor on Monday April 20 and received it on April 24 and had it installed by 7:00 Pm the same day. It is impressive after installation. Please pass this message along tso the company so they will know I am a satisfied customer.

Thanks,
James B Nichols
Cambridge Md 21613

-----

I have already received my order. It came much quicker than I had anticipated. My total experience with this purchase has been great. The customer service that I have received from Rebekkah and Stephen could not have been better. These two are fantastic! They just made the total experience (along with the product) one that I would gladly recommend to anyone considering buying a windscreen. I'm glad I stopped by the display at Bloomington Gold.

Regards,
Ron Johnston on 3rd August 2014

-----

I received my Windrestrictor. It is totally awesome, I didn't think it was going to be that nice or that well manufactured! I am really impressed. I already installed it and ran the wires, I just need to wire it up. I ran the wires to the drivers side fuse box in the cabin so I can just put it directly into the illumination light fuse instead of using those scotch locks on the wires. I think this is the better way and long lasting way to wire it. I just wanted to give you some feedback and I also attached a few pictures! This Windrestrictor will match my ambient floor lighting as well. I'm so glad to get rid of that net in the back too! Thank you very much!

Regards,
Bradley Stephen Tourt

----------------------------------------

[/QUOTE]

Old 07-28-2015, 05:55 PM
Former Sponsor

Need some ideas for custom designs?

Name:  mini_cooper_S_windscreen_windblocker_wind_windschott_1_zpswjvsdhpc.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  125.7 KB

Name:  mini_cooper_roadster_bulldog_graphic_windscreen_windblocker_windstop1_zps2gpszk2w.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  357.4 KB

Old 07-31-2015, 11:49 AM
Former Sponsor

Our order page link is now LIVE for the roadster owners!

15% off + FREE personalized laser graphics (normally $85) now through August 7th!

Lighted engraved convertible wind deflector windscreen blocker breaker

Last edited by WINDRESTRICTOR; 07-31-2015 at 11:55 AM.