2013 MINI JCW GP2 - Completely stock
I've decided to sell my 2013 MINI John Cooper Works GP2 with just under 30k miles on it. This car is located in Austin, TX. MINI calls this car "the fastest production MINI ever made". It's in great condition, and is covered under every factory warranty you could possibly purchase as well as wheel insurance for the rare, expensive wheels. I purchased this car as a Certified Preowned Vehicle from MINI of Plano, near Dallas, TX. The original owner asked the dealership to remove the stripes from the car, but the GP decals and badges remain. It gives it a kinda cool "sleeper" look, IMO. I am the second owner of this car, and I've treated it like my baby. All service has been performed by either MINI of Austin or MINI of Plano.
Asking Price: $22,000. I'll consider all reasonable offers.
This MINI is unit #444 of 500 units made for the US market - a rare collector's item. Some of the highlights of this MINI compared to "regular" or "JCW" MINI Coopers:
* Wholly redesigned suspension with coil-overs offering a 0.8-inch range of adjustment
* Lowered by 0.8 inch in the front and 0.6 inch at the rear
* Spring rates have increased by 50 percent with anti-roll bar diameters remaining the same
* Front brake hardware includes larger, 13-inch vented front discs and six-piston fixed calipers
* A rear wing, diffuser, and underbody panels reduce lift at the rear axle by 90 percent at speeds above 62 mph
* 7.5- by 17-inch aluminum wheels GP style
* With two degrees of negative camber and reduced toe-in, the GP is set up to make good use of its rubber
* 218 hp and 192 lb-ft of torque
* Recaro seats with red GP stitching
* Rear seats removed in favor of a rear strut reinforcement brace to minimize weight and body sway
Last edited by dalyhabit; 01-03-2017 at 09:22 AM.