Mini Cooper Forums - Mini Cooper Enthusiast Forums

Mini Cooper Forums - Mini Cooper Enthusiast Forums (https://minicooperforums.com/forum/)
-   07-up MINI Cooper/Cooper S (R56) (https://minicooperforums.com/forum/07-up-mini-cooper-cooper-s-r56-31/)
-   -   How much off sticker?? (https://minicooperforums.com/forum/07-up-mini-cooper-cooper-s-r56-31/how-much-off-sticker-996/)

riata_ag 04-13-2008 06:39 PM

How much off sticker??

I am looking to buy a MCS. We are planning a trip to the dealer next week. I know when buying larger vehicles (i.e. suburban) you can usually buy them for $8K-$10K less than the sticker price.

Can someone tell me how much off the sticker price is considered a "normally good deal" on a mini?

Thanks alot,
ra

bad venge 04-13-2008 06:47 PM

RE: How much off sticker??

Most dealers are STRAIGHT MSRP ... If they have any 07's around you MIGHT get $750/$1000 off list...
Other dealers charge Extra or demand you get certain additions , Alarm , paint protection,Ect

drewchyi 04-16-2008 03:40 PM

I just bought mine last night....nothing off the sticker price, but i did get some mats and other small items for free. i told him i got rid of my 2004 E55 for this car..he felt bad for me so he threw in the front grill protector..some clear sticker thing.

tennisbabe46 04-21-2008 07:44 PM

Just picked up my 08 MCS on Friday 4-18. Paid MSRP...not a problem, it's the added on fees to watch out for. Here in St. Louis there is only one dealer. Life must be good, I paid a $500 "GET READY" fee! then had to pick my car up in the pouring rain while my husbqand stood outside becasue he doesn't fit in the back!! All the while the service garage about 10 feet away from where the car was parked was empty and DRY!!! The license fee was a rediculous $162. only becasue they insisted on doing it, I could have done it myself for $40. Sales people aside, I LOVE the car! I am looking forward to a long and happy relationship with it.....Peper white, pepper white top (can't get it anymore) red/black interrior awsome!!
Oh by the way we complained to the GM about our experience, I'll keep you up to date on any happenings!

astroskg 05-05-2008 01:44 PM

I picked up my 007 MCS last week and was able to get a little off the price because of the year wouldn't trade it for nothing this car is awesome $500 off car and another couple hundred on some add ons . all in all if i had the money i would go get another one for my Son he is in love with mine . and i have herd because of the declining $ verses the yero the price of these cars will only go up.

chris410 05-13-2008 09:11 AM

I bought a brand new 07 MCS and my wife bought an 08JCW MCS fully loadedand we both got $500 off.

You can get something off MSRP but I would not expect much. I am in Northern Virginia so the demand is pretty high, just sitting there I watched 3 cars drive off! I think the MINI sales people have the easiest job in the world, one test drive and the car sells itself.

capster59 05-27-2008 10:41 AM

In Canada , I got my S for about 1800 off MSRP,,,But we still pay more here
Code:

waverunner 05-28-2008 04:54 PM

Has anyone in Portland, Oregon had experience with buying a Mini from a car broker? My broker originally thought she could get me one at a slight discount....but couldn't come up with a source.

Secondly, has anyone had experience in working with Rasmussen BMW/Mini in buying their Cooper?

Doug B 06-07-2008 08:04 PM

Mine is built, and will be on the boat soon (I hope). I'm paying MSRP, but I got the dealership to throw in a full set of floor mats and some MINI swag.

I'm told that in the Chicago and St. Louis area, the dealerships are getting $500 more than MSRP.

skyyhyub 06-20-2008 05:13 AM

I got My 08 MCS a month ago and got great deal my mini at Boston herb chamberseven though I live in RI didn't buy Inskip mini they are really suck I went there for ask some discount and they told me we can give even $1 discountand salesman was never smile andhe didn'tknow where USB port........ Was very unconvertible there so went to Bostontheywere greatdealer ever... save there a lot (even though it was order not 07 model) ............. everyone was so great….. salesmanfinancial guy and manager COOL people..

P.S Inskip servicepeoples are Great I only don't like Sales peoples .....