New Member Area New to MCF? Stop in tell us about you.

New MINI, from Puerto Rico!

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2016, 07:05 AM
Cool New MINI, from Puerto Rico!

Hi there, I'm Josh, and last week I bought a MINI Cooper 2016 2 door Hardtop, in Electric Blue. And I'm loving it. Before the MINI I had a Toyota Yaris, so the difference between the two of them is huge. I love my new car much more, of course.

But this is my first car with a key fob. How do you carry that small but large key? (LOL) I mean, I tried several different keychains, but they I don't seem to like them that much. The last thing I tried was the hiking clip type thing that I'm including in the picture. Any recommendations? Do you have pictures of your key fobs? I would love to see them!!!

Have a nice ride, and greetings from my beloved island, Puerto Rico!!!

Here's a picture: http://bit.ly/1NOMbeq

Old 04-26-2016, 12:23 PM

Welcome to MINI Cooper Forums, Josh! Congratulations on the purchase. Post a picture for us when you can. I typically use a lanyard for my key/key chain. MINI has a specific one HERE too. If you want to match.

Old 04-26-2016, 12:41 PM

Thank you! I'll look on that!

Old 04-26-2016, 12:57 PM

There you have the new baby

Old 05-13-2016, 02:50 AM
Former Sponsor

Hello Josh, welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here and congrats on your Mini Cooper - it looks great! Lots of very informed members on here with a wealth of information, so you've come to the right place. Feel free to ask any questions if needed!