Mini Cooper Forums - Mini Cooper Enthusiast Forums

Mini Cooper Forums - Mini Cooper Enthusiast Forums (https://minicooperforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://minicooperforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-25/)
-   -   2004 Mini JCW Electric Blue 6 Speed 89K (https://minicooperforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-25/2004-mini-jcw-electric-blue-6-speed-89k-10764/)

Hoonin 02-07-2018 08:20 AM

2004 Mini JCW Electric Blue 6 Speed 89K

2004 John Mini Cooper Works. Electric Blue with black leather interior. Just over 89K. White stripes with a white top. 6 Speed. White 17 inch Super Lights wheels with snows mounted on additional 16 inch wheels. Full sunroof. Original clutch. Very strong clutch even with 89K. HID Headlights. It was owned by my mother most of its life and was well taken care of. I am the third owner. Original owner was older gentleman who traded it into a Toyota dealer I worked at. He bought it brand new in Texas and only put 1700 miles on it the first year. My mother bought it from there. (Toyota dealer) with only 12000 miles on it. It was Serviced at Mini/Bmw dealers until spring of 2017 When my tech worked on it until I just recently moved to Upstate NY (Binghamton). No tears on the inside.
The bads. The reason I am selling it because of the money I have dumped into it and I have nothing left. What I have had done to it in the past few months. Brand new OEM BMW head gasket with new studs, valve cover bolts, thermostat, valve cover gasket. What it does need is an Oil Cooler/Heat exchanger. These are about 150-200 bucks. Installation is not difficult to a trained tech. I am not. I ran out of money and cannot finish it. The car starts and runs great but it needs the oil cooler replaced because it's mixing oil and coolant. The head gasket was replaced before I knew it was a 200 dollar part. The car was not over heated and the head is fine. What else? It needs driver side wheel molding front and back. A car rolled into it and I mean so lightly it's ridiculous but it put a tiny scratch down the side, thankfully the molding took most of it. There is a mark (about an inch) behind the fender and about the rear driver side quarter.
The goods.
It is a clean taken care of car. No accidents besides a rolling car scratched it. JCW Engine upgrades and full JCW Exhaust. The car has over 200HP. It scoots nicely. Handles like a dream. The brakes are less than a year old. They are aggressive pads and dust like crazy but damn does it stop. New wheel bearings in front. It is an amazing car! Garaged most of it's life. Clean title in hand. I really need this gone. I definitely do not advise driving it as it needs the oil cooler and an oil change. Make me an offer and get one hell of a JCW.

Hoonin 02-07-2018 08:25 AM

10 Attachment(s)
I am asking $5500.00 obo. Car is in the back of my driveway in Endicott, NY.

Hoonin 02-08-2018 05:35 PM

Make me an offer.

Hoonin 02-10-2018 09:01 AM

Reduced to $4900.00. Would love to see this go to a good home.

Hoonin 02-14-2018 11:20 AM

Bump. Price reduced to 4500.00. This is a steal for a nice JCW R53. I really need this gone. I cannot keep my business going without the sale of this car.

njs170 02-20-2018 03:12 PM

I am interested. Please send me a message with your contact information.

Hoonin 02-20-2018 04:28 PM

NJS170, I messaged you.

njs170 02-20-2018 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by Hoonin (Post 24836)
NJS170, I messaged you.

I e-mailed you.