Mini Cooper Forums - Mini Cooper Enthusiast Forums

Mini Cooper Forums - Mini Cooper Enthusiast Forums (https://minicooperforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://minicooperforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-25/)
-   -   2011 Mini Cooper Hardtop (Interchange Yellow) (https://minicooperforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-25/2011-mini-cooper-hardtop-interchange-yellow-5461/)

sizzflair 05-15-2012 02:17 PM

2011 Mini Cooper Hardtop (Interchange Yellow)

6 Attachment(s)
2011 Mini Cooper Hardtop
Color: Interchange Yellow
Miles: 24,xxx
Warranty: 4 year warranty(Nov2014), 3 year/36,000 miles maintenance by Mini (Nov2013)
Cost: $295.50 a month -may vary depending on your state tax per month (Lease transfer -- Maturity date 8NOV2013) or $21700 (Buy out)
Lease agreement: 36k miles

I am putting the car up for sale/lease transfer. My sister leased and drove this car, but she went to study abroad so I took over her car. The car drives great and gets an average of 36 mpg. All the maintenance are up to date by Mini and all maintenance is covered by mini for 3 years/36,000 miles so you won't have to worry about doing any maintenance on the car. There are a lot of options on this car with a MSRP of $24,350.00. You can either do a lease transfer (I will pay the $530 transfer fee) and take over the remaining 18 months of lease and then buy out the car for $16314 OR you can buy the car straight out for $21700. This car is perfect if you are looking for a short term lease without putting down a payment and having to commit to 3+ year lease.

Please contact me and I can go over the process for a lease transfer. Mini will run a credit check on you. To make sure you're a serious buyer, there will be a $530 deposit to start the lease transfer, which I will refund you back at the end of the transfer. If you can't continue the lease transfer because you simply got rejected on the credit check, I will refund you the amount that Mini sends back ($400... $130 is the service charge)

The Good:
1. Car is mechanically sound. Absolutely no problems. All maintenance up to date.
2. Good gas mileage
3. Tons of additional options on top of the standard Mini Cooper
-Premium package (Dual Pane panoramic sunroof, Automatic Climate Control, Harman-Kardon Sound System)
-STEPTRONIC automatic transmission
-Multi-function steering wheel
-Interior color Carbon Black
-Center Armrest
-Heated Front Seats
-Bluetooth and USB/iPod adapter
-Satellite Radio (need to subscribe)

The Bad:
1. The windshield has a crack in it. I have a company coming to replace the windshield 5/16/2012
2. There are some small dents on the hood. I can get you a quote from the bodyshop... It should be less than $500 to fix and I'm willing to work with you on this.
3. typical wear and tear for a used vehicle

Attachment 1410
Attachment 1411
Attachment 1412
Attachment 1413
Attachment 1414
Attachment 1415

I can get you more recent/better pictures upon request. Please feel free to PM me or call/text 248-227-0701

-Tyler