PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Tent camper for sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2018, 05:59 PM
Default Tent camper for sale

I have an aspen sentry motorcycle camper for sale.My dad pulled it behind his goldwing motorcycle on a trip out west. I have only ever pulled it with my jeep. It would be fantastic to pull with a mini! I've included some pictures, but go on the website for aspen motorcycle trailers for more info. This 2006 was painted at the factory to match his bike, it could easily be repainted. It has not been stored in a garage but has been under a carport its whole life. I have new tires coming in this weekend. there are three small holes in screen that are repairable, the canvas does not have a musty smell and is in great condition. The bed makes into a queen size, and is actually comfortable! according to paperwork it weighs #325 empty. On the tongue is a rack that holds a cooler, I have a koolatron to throw in.

Attached Thumbnails Tent camper for sale-right-side.jpg   Tent camper for sale-tent.jpg   Tent camper for sale-queen-bed.jpg   Tent camper for sale-cooler-rack-tongue.jpg   Tent camper for sale-bed-storage.jpg