07-up MINI Cooper/Cooper S (R56)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

4-nnn OD/SP?

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2021, 07:50 PM
Default 4-nnn OD/SP?

What exactly do these numbers (under hidden menu 1.01) represent?

Last edited by garnern2; 09-08-2021 at 07:56 PM.
Old 09-09-2021, 03:30 AM

Hi.
do a Google search

Old 09-09-2021, 07:50 AM

Absolutely ridiculous.

I did *multiple* Google searches, and all I can find is either what I already listed or “Kilometer count.”

I have no idea what the first one means—which is why I posted this thread—and the second is so nondescript as to not be helpful. What kilometers are being counted? How are they being represented?

It is ok for you to say, “I don’t know” (since you clearly do not) rather than giving completely unhelpful yet condescending “advice.”

Old 09-10-2021, 01:54 AM

Hi,
I am extremely sorry for a stupid suggestion of trying the biggest search engine available,yes you are correct I do not know the answer,your question makes no sense if you read it to yourself not enough information,hence the reason you have no reply from other users,I would suggest not being condescending you visit and pay you local dealer to explain in basic terms what you need to know,as you seem a very aggressive person may I suggest you look at other forums as we are polite and try to help real mini enthusiasts,have a great day.

Old 09-10-2021, 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by Nzr56coopers
Hi,
I am extremely sorry for a stupid suggestion of trying the biggest search engine available,yes you are correct I do not know the answer,your question makes no sense if you read it to yourself not enough information,hence the reason you have no reply from other users,I would suggest not being condescending you visit and pay you local dealer to explain in basic terms what you need to know,as you seem a very aggressive person may I suggest you look at other forums as we are polite and try to help real mini enthusiasts,have a great day.
No, you try to be a complete jerk when I ask a clear yet concise question by directing me to Google for an answer to a question about a topic which has been mentioned on this forum.

How much clearer could I have been outside of directing you to the exact menu item (1.01) in the hidden menu (mentioned on this forum) and asking what those numbers actually mean?

You apparently aren’t a real enthusiast after all if you don’t even know about the hidden menu in the first place.

Old 09-12-2021, 07:11 PM

See you have alienated the people by being aggressive,please don't refer to people as a jerk.

Old 09-12-2021, 07:15 PM

See you have alienated the people by being aggressive,please don't refer to people as a jerk.
If I've alienated you by correctly referring to you as a jerk, it's the least I could do. If you're unwilling to admit that referring me to do a "Google search" is a complete jerk move, I can't help that (especially since the information I'm seeking is so obscure that it not only doesn't appear with a simple Google search, no one on this "enthusiast" forum knows the answer, nor do they know on any other forum I've found).

Old 09-12-2021, 08:15 PM

Sure you are a very polite person,however might be a big help to engage small brain prior to hitting the keyboard with your red neck.try BMW as suggested.ttfn

Old 09-12-2021, 08:26 PM

Sure you are a very polite person,however might be a big help to engage small brain prior to hitting the keyboard with your red neck.try BMW as suggested.ttfn
I certainly engaged a small brain when responding to you. You didn’t even know the hidden menu existed, and you compensated for your ignorance by attempting to be a smartass.

Just say, “I’m a complete moron and have nothing of value to add,” and move on. Or even better, don’t respond at all.

Old 09-13-2021, 12:29 AM

Hello my friend from the US of A.i know exactly where the hidden menus are that show factory details,please keep playing your banjo and drinking your "shine".
remember me to your mother does she still mention me,and remember you may get divorced but she will still remain your sister,as you said yourself you engaged your small brain,wonder why you have no answers your aggogant halfwit.no more time for you sell your mini and buy yourself a truck to handle your attitude,I have no doubt you support Trump,.
God bless America 🇺🇸you make your country men ashamed of your attitude.