07-up MINI Cooper/Cooper S (R56)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Heater blower dead, windscreen wipers dead, heated seats dead, c/locking dead

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2024, 03:40 PM
Default Heater blower dead, windscreen wipers dead, heated seats dead, c/locking dead

Hi guys can anyone help. I parked my 2007 R56 Mini car up and in the morning I went out and the c/locking was dead. I opened the car using the key and started up as normal. But the heated seats would not switch on, the heater blower would not work and neither the windscreen wipers. Whether it is connected at all my fuel guage has been given me wrong readings for a few days. The car is also displaying a "PARK" warning now all the time.
Currently we are nearly at zero degrees in the UK and its bloody freezing cold. My rear pads are quite low otherwise the car is perfect and no warnings light have ever been on.
I have had a local Mini garage put there diagnostics on it and they do not know.
Can anyone help in the meantime only i use a wheelchair and we cannot open the boot either. Is it possible a relay has burnt out that supplies power to that circuit?
I look forward to hearing from one of you mini guru's out there.
Many thanks.

Last edited by Gary E; 01-11-2024 at 04:07 PM.