07-up MINI Cooper/Cooper S (R56)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

looking to lease mini S. how much should i pay monthly and should i expect promotions

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2016, 09:29 AM
Question looking to lease mini S. how much should i pay monthly and should i expect promotions

so as i mentioned above, im looking to lease a mini S (2 door hard top) but i have never leased a car before and im generally a bit detached from the car world as i live in new york city (Car will be registered on long island)

i saw online pricing directly from mini claiming 2,300 down with $240 a month on a 4 year lease. Is this a realistic price or should i expect it to cost much more? Could anyone shed some light on promotional incentives or any information that might help a new leaser.

If anyone could fill me in on a good price to push for at the dealership it would be hugely beneficial since im not exactly in my comfort zone with this process. i can put a large amount down if that helps reduce the price in the long run.

If they have worth while black friday/year end deals around the corner I would be so happy

All help is greatly appreciated and i'm really looking forward to driving a mini.