07-up MINI Cooper/Cooper S (R56)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

windows, cabin lights, indicators and hazards not working

Old 02-24-2018, 09:30 PM
Default windows, cabin lights, indicators and hazards not working

Windows, hazards, indicators and cabin light stopped working . Checked fuse box and is fine. Please help

Old 02-28-2018, 06:06 PM

Probably the Footwell Module(FRM). Common issue especially with water intrusion. Check the floor by your left foot. If it isn't saturated with water chances are the FRM went bad on its own. And it MAY be covered under extended warranty. But....if you've got water intrusion be ready to pay. I think the module itself is roughly $400 if I remember correctly. Then there's programming which is probably an hour, hour and a half of labor on top of the labor to install. Then there's lifting the carpets to dry everything AND time for lowering the headliner to correct the water intrusion(usually the sunroof drains). Good luck.