Rear License Black Plastic Pieces - Mini Cooper Forums - Mini Cooper Enthusiast Forums

Old 11-10-2017, 10:34 PM

Default Rear License Black Plastic Pieces

So I want to use the gobadge license plate which is larger then the standard US plates. My 2016 Clubman has black pieces on the right and left of the US plate with just enough room in the middle for the US plate. I am not sure if they serve a purpose. Can they be safely removed? If so will it leave a mark etc..

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cowl Kits : Fix that cracked plastic below the windshield. ECSTuning Member Group And Special Buys 0 06-16-2017 06:01 PM
For Sale -INTERIOR CHROME KIT 27 PIECES - R56 MINI COOPER & S IMAMINI PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds 0 09-15-2011 08:35 PM
Name of plastic that is on the roof kanekhou 2002-2006 Mini Cooper S (R53) 1 12-13-2009 07:19 PM
Getting wax off black plastic WHITE07 07-up MINI Cooper/Cooper S (R56) 1 11-13-2008 08:34 PM