Some help with best options for replacement of stock speakers - Mini Cooper Forums - Mini Cooper Enthusiast Forums

Go Back  Mini Cooper Forums - Mini Cooper Enthusiast Forums > Show Time > Audio/Visual Electronics
Reload this Page >

Some help with best options for replacement of stock speakers

Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

Some help with best options for replacement of stock speakers

Old 02-23-2019, 08:17 AM
Default Some help with best options for replacement of stock speakers

Hi guys, Iím hoping you can offer me some assistance with some options for replacement of stock speakers in a 2015 5 door Mini Cooper S hatch which Iíve just purchased for pick up on Monday. Iím 50 plus years old and have had many cars but somehow never a mini. Happily the stars have aligned and Mondayís the day. Have to say Iím very excited.

The car has a very high spec but the first owner didnít upgrade the speakers to HK. I donít think Iíll go as far as subwoofers. Iím really talking about getting some great quality speakers and maybe an amp. Music tastes are eclectic. Like base, like clean crisp sound... sometimes at high volume. Budget would be medium to high.

Hope thatís enough info. And hope Iím posting in the right place as a first post. If not my apologies. Hopefully admin can help move it to the correct place.

Many thanks in advance. Frazel