Intake, Headers and Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Dinan Cold Air Intake - BRAND NEW for Mini Cooper S Must Go!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2006, 03:49 AM
Default Dinan Cold Air Intake - BRAND NEW for Mini Cooper S Must Go!!!

Okay, I'm posting this up for a friend who is the parts manager at Harloff BMW in Encinitas, CA. They carry and have Dinan stuff, but the dealership is being sold and Autonation is taking control. So, they are doing inventory and getting rid of everything that is just sitting around.

This either goes back to Dinan and they get a credit back for their cost, or someone here can get a really good deal on a Brand New Dinan Cold Air Intake which includes everything.

I do not have pictures, because he didn't have pictures to send me. I'm sure you know what it looks like or you can search for pictures on here or on the internet.

This intake is for a Mini Cooper S (supercharged Coopers only).

Part # for this Intake is D760-0001. This is up for sale for $175, which is the dealer's cost.

For more info, you can contact him at lcoble@harloffbmw.com. Also, you can pay directly to the dealership parts department for this by credit card, and this is being sold through Harloff BMW, not Larry himself. Therefore, you can be assured to get it, not get ripped off, and you won't need a paypal account. Shipping will be up to you to work out with him if you're not local. You can also pm me or email me at jayoertle@***.net if you have more questions.

Intake must be sold/paid for by Wednesday the 6th (don't know what time) or it will be sent back to Dinan.

I'm a new member here, but I have over 2 years on www.e46fanatics.com and my ebay ID is jacoboertle, where I have 100% positive feedback of (158) with 195 items sold. However, as mentioned, you will be buying this from Harloff BMW through the parts deparment, not myself or Larry directly.