New Member Area New to MCF? Stop in tell us about you.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hi

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 07:17 PM
Default Hi

I just joined the forum. I ordered a 2005 Mini Cooper S and recieved in September of 2005
I love this car and have done just afew things to it but I do want to start to seriously start modifying it now

I have a BRG with black top and black stripes. I have blacked out the chrome strip between the glass and the body, Black wheels and replaced the grill with the aero front end (all black grill) I instaled a K&N filter system. Next I want to install a cat back system. I would like to get opinions on which is actually performing versus just making noise. I like a nice throaty exhaust but i do want it to perform. I also want to get a 15% smaller pulley. I'm looking at the self-aligning model, feed back sounds good. With the pulley upgrade should I upgrade the ignition system as well as install a larger intercooler? and while I'm exchanging the pulley replace the crank pulley with a lighter one.
I want to lower it but I already bottom out (scrap) at some driveways. Anyone lower their car and have issues with bottoming out, or scrapping?
Clutch is getting a little soft and would like feed back on the performance clutch for a street car

thanks in advance

keep motoring