New Member Area New to MCF? Stop in tell us about you.

Hiya!

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2016, 02:08 PM
Talking Hiya!

Just found this forum and wanted to say hello.
I have an R56 S model. It's fun and gets crazy gas mileage but since I commute to work and am the 2nd owner, I detest that it was not ordered with cruise control. It's hard to keep it under 90mph when you do not realize you're going that fast. Sad part is, i'm not really passing that many people.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and I look forward to learning more about this little green sneaker of mine.

Old 03-25-2016, 10:47 AM

Welcome to MINI Cooper Forums! Post some pictures of your R56 for us when you can. Any plans for it or keeping it as is?

Old 03-25-2016, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by PelicanParts.com
Welcome to MINI Cooper Forums! Post some pictures of your R56 for us when you can. Any plans for it or keeping it as is?
Would love to make it a "baja" style but not sure yet. Been looking at putting lambo doors on it, just because it will make it easier to get in/out of it in my garage!!!
It will get some changes...as my ex used to say, "Friends don't let friends ride stock"

At least different wheels will be put on it to start.

I started changing my Sky Redline before I even took delivery of it. Only got as far as putting on Motegi race wheels and a Flow Master exhaust but I ended up selling it (like an idiot!!) before I got any further.

Old 03-25-2016, 11:23 AM

haha, well it sounds like you've got a plan. If you have any questions or ever need anything for your MINI be sure to let me know. Enjoy!

Old 03-25-2016, 11:24 AM

Thanks!

Old 03-29-2016, 03:18 AM
Former Sponsor

Hello and welcome to the forum! Pictures of your car are always good when a new person joins us. This site is a tremendous resource due to the members, hope you stick around and find it useful.

Old 03-29-2016, 10:15 AM
Default Requested pics of my Mini

See, looks like a Mini

Hiya!-1-mini.jpg
Mini 1

Hiya!-2-mini.jpg
Mini 2

Hiya!-3-mini.jpg
Mini 3. I don't even remember why I parked outside of my garage on that day.

Old 03-29-2016, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by carid
Hello and welcome to the forum! Pictures of your car are always good when a new person joins us. This site is a tremendous resource due to the members, hope you stick around and find it useful.
Thank you!!
It makes me a bit nervous. I had trouble with it not long after I bought it. It would seem there is a LOT of issues with these things!
This forum is extremely useful and I love that there is a place I can go to for info on my specific car.

I posted three pics of my car a few minutes ago but they aren't showing up. A pop-up message said something about I don't have permission....something like that, but I tried to post them.