New Member Area New to MCF? Stop in tell us about you.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I'll be a mini owner as of tonight

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2011, 10:09 AM
Default I'll be a mini owner as of tonight

I'm signing the paperwork on a 2006 S tonight unless you guys can talk me out of it for some reason. The car appears to be perfect on the outside and the only issue I could find inside was a squeaky seat (which I think was just too much amour all used by the dealer).

The car has 46,000 miles on it. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what issues I should look for and if someone could tell me what the going price for this car should be?

Old 01-28-2011, 03:45 PM
Super Moderator

you don't list options so hard to give prices ...

also don't list type of tranny ect for things to watch for...

Old 02-07-2011, 07:01 AM

a little late to talk about it now as I have already purchased the vehicle. What a blast. I honestly like it more than the 911 that I had.

It is the 6 speed manual. I believe just the basic options. Power windows, sunroof, seat heaters, climate control. No navigation system, the seats are manual.

After reading some of the posts on here, I did something I have never done before and bought the dealer's bumper to bumper extended warranty for 4 years and 50,000 miles. I don't expect to drive the car more than 12000 miles a year so it will amount to a 4 year warranty.

Old 02-07-2011, 06:50 PM
Super Moderator

The extended might not be a bad idea if you don't know how it was treated by the previousowner