New Member Area New to MCF? Stop in tell us about you.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Introducing all new Mini Cooper Driving School

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 08:01 PM
Default Introducing all new Mini Cooper Driving School

Hello Mini Cooper Enthusiast,
My name is Anthony & I just wanted to take a moment to introduce to you the All New Mini Cooper Performance Driving School at Spring Mountain. We have just acquired 6 new Mini Coopers for the driving school. What a blast the Mini Cooper is to drive on the track! We have four Cooper S models, one of which is an automatic, & two John Cooper Works. Students who attend the school will have an opportunity to drive each of the cars, so if you have been wanting to drive the Cooper S, or find out what the John Cooper Works drives like, here is your chance! The school is a two day driving school which will feature a full eight hours of driving each day. Lunch is catered for you. The course will include braking, accident avoidance, & car control exercises. All of these exercises will translate to your normal everyday driving & increase your confidence in your driving abilities making you a safer, better driver overall. To further sharpen your driving skills, you will log approximately 200-225 miles in our Mini Coopers on our action packed track full of exciting twist & turns! I have included a picture & video below. Check it out! The 2 day school is $1595. Spring Mountain is a Motorsports Ranch & Country Club located 45 miles outside of Las Vegas. We have a 3.5 mile track with multiple track configurations available. We also have an 8000 sq ft clubhouse, fully equipped with men’s & women’s locker rooms, massage therapy room with on call masseuse, fitness center, pool, Jacuzzi, racquet ball court, indoor gun range, & much more. Call 800-391-6891 ext 236 with any questions, or to book your school!

Anthony D'Avanzo
Spring Mountain Motorsports
Mini Cooper Performance Driving School
www.racespringmountain.com
949-212-7870
800-391-6891
anthonyd@springmountainmotorsports.com

Name:  DSC08214.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  57.2 KB

Old 02-18-2009, 08:22 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome , I took the Driving school at Mid-Ohio sports car course took weeks to wipe the grin off my face

Old 07-15-2010, 09:53 AM

Sounds great! There are actually Two Main Tips In Defensive Driving that I want to learn. Multitasking has already become a part of the common driving experience – distracted drivers whose attention is focused on other things than driving make other people pay the price for this limited attention span. A defensive driving course will make you more familiar with the necessary tips that will improve your safety while on the road. And that's what I want to learn by enrolling at your School, plus Mini Cooper is actually my fashion this last few days. I find it cute. I have learned that this vehicle is in some ways considered the British equivalent to its German contemporary, the Volkswagen Beetle, which enjoyed similar popularity in North America. In 1999 the Mini was voted the second most influential car of the 20th Century, behind the Ford Model T.

Last edited by Anna72; 07-20-2010 at 10:53 AM.