New Member Area New to MCF? Stop in tell us about you.

MINI....My Reward

Old 06-25-2007, 03:12 AM
Default MINI....My Reward

This is my first post here. I am currently serving in Baghdad, Iraq with the US Army. Before I left to come over here I sold my 1995 Toyota Tercel. While the Tercel would probably not bethought of asan exciting car by most, it served me very well for 10 years. It was moderately quick, good MPG, and actually kind of cute. I hated to get rid of it. However, my reward for serving my year in Iraq will be my new 2007 MINI S, which I will have loaded up with options. I've already turned my dream sheet in to the local dealer back home in Utah. That would be MINI of Murray. My salesman, P. Figgy, has assured me that he will order my MINI at the right time to have it here waiting for me when I return to Utah in May of 2008. In the mean time, I am keeping my need for MINI Excitement fed by partaking of all theenthusiasm all of you create by talking about and showing off your MINI's. Thank you for sharing yourexcitement with this far away Soldier. I'll continue for the next 10 months as a spectator, and then I will start giving my input about my MINI. Thanks Again!!!!
Burt L. of Roy, Utah

Old 06-25-2007, 01:05 PM
Default RE: MINI....My Reward

Glad to see you are looking forward to getting home and enjoying the new mini, you WILL love it! Look after yourself and your friends out there, my brother's out there for his 4th tour so far (and in between he has had 3 tours of afghanistan!). Luckily british tours are only 4-6 months.

Stay safe and we all can't wait for you to get home uninjured and enjoying your new MINI!!

[IMG]local://upfiles/590/F0DE29F3487A4B47BFDDCD8D90E8EB3A.jpg[/IMG]

Old 06-27-2007, 06:33 AM

Thanks for your kind words of support and encouragement. I test drove a MINI S just before I deployed. I loved it immediately. I go into MINI USA every chance I get and go through the process of building the perfect MINI for me.All the optionsI wantaren't available yet, so I keep looking for those to come on line. BTW.......my commander is a British Royal Marine Colonel (it's a multi-national task force), so I'm in good hands.

Old 06-27-2007, 06:37 AM

Bullip
Thanks for doing what you are doing.I hope you get two Mini's
You deserve it .

John

Old 06-27-2007, 07:08 PM

ah well royal marines, someone has to have the squids LOL go Army!!

Search this Thread