New Member Area New to MCF? Stop in tell us about you.

New Guy here checking in

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 12:27 AM
Default New Guy here checking in

I am new to the site and thought I would say hello. My wife has been looking at getting a Mini convertable when the lease is up on her Equinox. I had zero interest in this replacing her Chevy. Then this past weekend we were at the auto show in Columbus and we were looking at all the options for both of us as I am looking to sell my Trailblazer SS to get into something that gets better than 14 MPG. We are looking at the Mini convertable and we decided it is not the right fit for us right now as we have 2 teenage girls who are not of driving age yet. We stumbled upon the Clubman and I was blown away by it. I had been looking at the Honda Element SC or the Chevy HHR SS as a replacement for the gas hog, but never considered the Clubman. I will be lurking around over the next few months trying to decide if this is the way to go. I have zero back ground with BMW cars so I will be looking for insight from you guysto decide ifthe Clumban would be a good commuter for me. Being in Ohio we get one or two good snows each year so I am a little concerned about how it will do in the white stuff.

Thanks for reading , Mike