New Member Area New to MCF? Stop in tell us about you.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Mini Owner (Potential) - Quick Question

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2022, 02:52 PM
Default New Mini Owner (Potential) - Quick Question

Hey, Folks! I've loved Mini for years, and I test drove a JCW sometime back, and recently decided to get one, but unfortunately supply has of course been tight.... Anyway, about 24 hours ago, I got a line on what was apparently an order for a JCW that the orderer backed out of, and I am about to send in some cash to reserve it when the shop opens in the morning. My question is: do any of you know whether a Britax brand car seat, preferably a One4Life, will fit in the rear-facing position (which appears to be the most difficult position to fit) in the back of a 2-door Mini? Unfortunately, there are none on the lots near me to go and check for myself, so I'm kinda just running on hope, lol, but my wife wants me to be more sure than that (she and her incessant logic). We almost exclusively use her crossover for driving the kids around, but I occasionally have to pick up the kids from grandma's, so there we are. Everyone in the family has giant SUVs or trucks, so I'm a bit of the odd man out when it comes to what I like to drive....

Thanks so much for any input, folks, and I'm crossing fingers!!

Have a lovely evening!

Sincerely,
BlackSheep