Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
Just Save for a MCS and get exactly what you want.
66.67%
Get the MC, you'll be fine.
22.22%
Twin-Turbo a MC, or Twin-Charge a MCS?
11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Mini next year maybe?

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2005, 06:41 PM
Administrator
Default RE: Mini next year maybe?

no way! i got caught a few times...i just happened to know the cop!

Old 10-17-2005, 10:09 PM

Autotrader Search

That is a local autotrader search. That'll show you guys some prices/miles/year etc. Keep in mind I'm looking for a 02' S with the 6spoke rims, Blue interior, checkered roof (if possible) and black trim (NO chrome), and HAS to be Electric Blue!

I'm starting to realize my mini doesn't exist, or is too rare for me to find, and if I did it would probably be too expensive anyway. I have $9,000 right now in the bank and am hoping to find one within the next year or two.

Ideal Interior That's the interior color I really want. I've only seen it in THAT mini, so I don't know how many people have it, or if it's custom.

I know how hard it is too find a Electric Blue mini, so I'm opened to other color suggestions as well. My cousin has a light grey MC. The problem is Mini just doesn't have that many color's to choose from!

Ok, I'm done ranting, anyway, express your thoughts/suggestions!

-Cody

Old 10-18-2005, 10:57 PM
Administrator

well, do you have someone to cosign for you?

Old 10-19-2005, 12:12 AM

Hehe. Forgot too mention, I don't want a loan either. I know it's going to be hard, but I'm determined to save up enough money and just buy it, that way the insurence (which is high on a mini) and the car payment won't kill me. Remember I'm only 16 right now, so I still got a year or two to save.

I was also thinking of if I buy it next year, and have like $15-16k, maybe the MCS's will drop some in price, and the remaining (hopefully not much) balance I will just get a loan. Oh yea, and my dad will loan me the money, so I wouldn't even owe intrest!

Lemme know what you think!

Old 10-20-2005, 04:24 PM
Administrator

well, it sounds like you have it all planned out..your only battle will be with the insurance company!

Old 10-20-2005, 04:40 PM

Do they even make a mini the way I want it? With the blue interior, electric blue color, black trim, Navigation system, checkered roof, 6 spoke rims, etc. Hehe, I don't think they make one....oh well...

My second color choice would probably cool blue or grey, which I've seen a lot more of...just another reason why I want Electric Blue.... not many people have it!

Old 10-24-2005, 03:09 PM
Administrator

why navigation? i dont understand the allure of it....maybe i just have above average directional skills...

Old 10-24-2005, 07:41 PM

Well, it may be because I just starting driving. I don't know where to go, so maybe a Navigation System would help...I don't know.

Old 10-26-2005, 04:00 PM
Administrator

honestly, i just think that it would be more distraction...

Quick Reply: Mini next year maybe?