Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Momentum Mini Houston Service Manager

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 09:32 PM
Default Momentum Mini Houston Service Manager

Ok so i went into the dealer the other day and it was the most horrible experience i've had at a dealership ever! The service advisor was a nice guy but then some other guy approach me [without introducing himself] and totally interrupted the whole process asking about his[my service advisor's] status on paperwork???, shouldn't that be dealt with some other time other than when a customer is being attended? I asked in the lobby, who that man was and they told me his name was Rodney and that he was the service managerOn top of making matters worse he didn't seem to be doing anything to help out in the service area, I saw only one two service advisors and they were outnumbered by more than half, while I was waiting in the back cafe I saw this service "manager" watching TV!!! This man was seriously rude, and I'm not the only one who's had a bad impression of him. two other customers that were there notice this guy's demeanor. You would think that if you're in managing position you'd be more professional and courteous, right? The only reason why the visit was somewhat salvaged was because of the service advisor's attentiveness. My service advisor kept his cool and still managed to smile and make brighten things up that day. Seriously I think I'm going to go to the woodland's location next time. I did not deserve to be treated with such disrespect.

Old 12-18-2008, 08:30 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Momentum Mini Houston Service Manager

I'd call in and talk to the higher up at the dealer ....