Go Back  Mini Cooper Forums - Mini Cooper Enthusiast Forums > General Mini Cooper Forums > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

wheelsI really do like some of the newer rims available on the park avenues'. Does any one know if n

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

wheelsI really do like some of the newer rims available on the park avenues'. Does any one know if n

Old 01-28-2009, 07:37 AM
Default wheelsI really do like some of the newer rims available on the park avenues'. Does any one know if n

I really do like some of the newer rims available on the park avenues'. Does any one know if newer style will fit a 95? I like the alloys I have ok but they look painted and brake dust has long since delved into the porous aluminum. Just looking to brighten up the wheel well.