Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Where is everyone?

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 04:21 PM
Default Where is everyone?

It doesn't seem that many people use these forums. I'm a member of a few other forums which get hit with new posts constantly. These forums seem dead compared to them. What's up with that? Are there other Mini Cooper forums where everyone is?

Old 05-01-2008, 11:26 AM
Default RE: Where is everyone?

dood true story. this like dead compared to club civic or others. haha yes, where is all the mini drivers at with the information?

Old 05-01-2008, 05:38 PM
Super Moderator

Many people are down at Mini's on the Dragon ... So that will slow things down here slightly

Many other mini forums are far busier

Old 05-29-2008, 01:57 PM

Hi there, new here. Fairly...this site is good... simple and not laggy.

Old 05-30-2008, 12:11 AM

This is kind of an odd forum. I think it is intersting to see the diversity in Mini Owners, We have performance nuts, commuters, people who know cars, and people who appear to be clueless. We get a lot of rediculous questions and comments such as "Should I buy a blue or red Mini?" May as well ask "Should I date a blond or brunette?" But we get some good comments and discussions occasionally too. It is a low keyed site, that is for sure. But that is OK. the best way to make it better is to say something.

Old 05-31-2008, 12:10 PM

This forum believe it or not has picked up significantly in the past couple months. We use to get 1 or 2 posts every couple weeks.[8D]

Old 05-31-2008, 02:16 PM

I come here every day, trying to contribute if I can. I see a lot of first time posts, but nothing after that. If you are new and stay, we just increased our numbers. New people every day, we can make this as active as other forums.

Old 06-02-2008, 10:13 PM

Lots of people are looking here... just not many posting here. Many of the topics will have 300 views, and only one reply.

Old 09-12-2009, 08:26 AM

a lot of lurkers

Old 09-15-2009, 12:16 PM

Hey there! I was thinking the same thing. Not too many posts out here...
I'm new to the forum I love my mini! I just bought it from a dealer in TX and it's beautiful!! She's a mini cooperS (pepper white with black stripes on the hood). I'm learning about it. The previous owner did a lot of cool mods. I can wait to do those, I want to go out driving with other fellow Mini lovers. is there anyone in charge of meets? or drives?? I'm in Loudoun VA

Quick Reply: Where is everyone?