PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

09 Mini Hardtop for parts?

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2016, 03:31 PM
Default 09 Mini Hardtop for parts?

Hi,

I'm hoping to get some advice and maybe interest in an '09 mini hardtop- red with black stripes. It needs an engine and radiator, according to 2 independent garages and a mini dealership. It isn't worth it to me to incur the expense of fixing it, unfortunately.

Not being terribly handy with cars, I don't have the knowledge or wherewithal to take it apart and sell it for parts. My hope ideally is to sell it to someone who does and would enjoy doing it and making some cash in a win-win situation.

The car will run but is not really drivable.. i.e. I can move it in and out of my garage when necessary but wouldn't trust it to get very far. I am in Rhode Island.

I owe money on the car so don't have the title but a bit of research has indicated that a registration and license is acceptable proof of ownership for a salvage car?

It has some new tires, brakes and is overall in good shape. I'm including a picture. Suggestions for anything specific I should get some shots of are most welcome.

Thank you,

Brian

Attached Thumbnails 09 Mini Hardtop for parts?-mini1.jpg