PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

2002 helix mini s fast fast fast

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2011, 08:57 PM
Default 2002 helix mini s fast fast fast

A RARE CHANCE TO BUY A HELIX TWIN CHARGED MINI S! LIKE NEW, 54K {20 K OR SO ON MODIFICATIONS}, NEW TIRES. CAR IS SPOTLESS AND VERY, VERY FAST!!!!!!!!!!!
Incredible \\\"Twin Charged\\\" Mini by Helix Motor sports
I am proud to offer what I believe is the ultimate MINI COOPER S!!! The “TEA KETTLE” is a gorgeous 2 owner, low mileage (54,XXX MILES) 2002 MINI COOPER S, that has been the recipient of a HELIX MOTORSPORTS TurboKompressor KIT!! The kit combines the advantages of the supercharger with power output of a Turbocharger!!! The kit has turned this car into a PORSCHE BEATING MONSTER!!! THIS IS NOT A CAR FOR THE FAINT OF HEART. The prime motivator for the kit is a Garrett GT28rs turbocharger: a twin ball bearing, oil and water-cooled unit capable of flowing more than 350hp. It is controlled by a TURBOSMART eboost boost controller/boost gauge and pod. The user can control waste gate actuation and electronically select boost levels. A custom cast exhaust manifold, feeds the turbo. A stainless steel 2.5 inch down-pipe with integrated catalytic converter allows the car to run closed loop operation with no oxygen sensor "tickers". The charge pipes are HELIX DESIGNED 5 layer reinforced silicon tubing with integrated TURBOSMART blow-off valve. The kit includes a Psi-Fi Motorsports designed fuelling, timing, and optional Aqua Mist controlling. This computer is capable of real-time tuning and fuel mapping. All lines, fittings and fasteners are of Aircraft quality. In addition to installing the kit, Helix ported the head and added TITANIUM valve springs, giving further horsepower gains. (She was dynode at 297 front wheel horsepower!!!) She breathes through a full custom made LONDON ENGINEERING STAINLESS EXHAUST SYSTEM WITH TITANIUM HIGH FLOW CATS; HEADER AND MUFFLER ($4100) In addition to the engine work, the suspension has been upgraded to the same exacting standard. Featuring a LONDON ENGINEERING FULLY ADJUSTABLE SUSPENSION WITH FRONT AND REAR CAMBER ADJUSTERS AND SWAY BARS. She run on 16 Inch ASA wheels and new TOYO PROXES TIRES. The car is well sorted, and is in excellent condition. The original blue paint is in almost new condition with deep shine and luster. The gray interior is also immaculate, with almost no visible wear. She has an autopower roll cage installed for additional safety. THIS IS PERHAPS THE “BADEST” MINI ON THE MARKET TODAY. Needing nothing but a proud new owner, this “ULTIMATE MINI COOPER S” is ready to go!!!
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL ME AT 1-914-490-2192
all stock items work as they should a/c windows locks seats radio like I said its a well sorted car not some kids junk all adult owed, not beet on always serviced always cared for always waxed always clean smells new looks new drives new I have a full binder for all mod, s done to car users manual for the turbosmart all books that came with the can new all stock tools also some track times were the car was turning better laps than c6 corvettes thanks jim
MUCH LARGER PIX, S