PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

2010 SPECIAL EDITION MINI Laurel Clubman Type S Available for Lease Transfer!

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2010, 09:52 PM
Default 2010 SPECIAL EDITION MINI Laurel Clubman Type S Available for Lease Transfer!

This is an amazing car! It is a 2010 SPECIAL EDITION Laurel Clubman S model. Since it is a special edition, there were only 100 of this type of Clubman produced. It drives and handles very well, I have it listed here unfortunately because it is just a bit too much car for me right now financially, so I need to make a change. I will have to reluctantly transfer it to a very lucky individual. It is very new still, in immaculate condition, and has only been driven in one local area in Florida so far.

I did some research on lease transfers, and have it advertised on the swap a lease web site, www.swapalease.com. As long as the interested buyer qualifies credit-wise with BMW Financial services, the lease can be transferred officially to you 100%. It is actually quite an easy process, and it benefits you as the buyer, by simply having to take over the lease at this point - there is no money down required, etc.

This is a great car for a true MINI enthusiast, and it is in excellent condition. The total monthly lease cost including all extra taxes, etc. is $459.00. All maintenance and service for the term of the lease is covered by MINI. Please e-mail me with any questions you may have. Thank you!

Old 12-28-2010, 10:02 PM

http://blog.roadandtrack.com/tags/mi...ecial-edition/

Please click on this link to go to an article displaying pictures and describing the model of MINI I have available for lease transfer!

Last edited by CUrbano; 12-28-2010 at 10:05 PM.