PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FS: 2013 Cooper Hardtop - 67K miles - Under Warranty When Wrecked

Old 02-18-2019, 09:28 AM
Default PARTING OUT: 2013 Cooper Hardtop - 67K miles - Under Warranty When Wrecked

Now parting out. Please contact me up if you are looking for something. Thanks- George

Original plan was to part it out, but I thought I would try this here before I start peeling off $100 bills! Asking $3K or best offer. If it doesn't sell as a whole unit, I will be parting it out. Feel free to send me a message/text stating what you want (I'm most likely keeping the front seats if I go this route)2013 Mini Cooper - factory moon roof and interior lighting package are the only adds above the base model I believe. I am the second owner, this car was purchased from Mini of Dallas. The day of the accident, this car had a 100K mile factory BMW warranty in place as under Certified Pre Owned program. My point being there were zero mechanical issues with the car on the day of the accident. The car does start, I have both factory key fob's, and all tires are in good condition. There are no engine lights on, the brake light is on and the airbag light is on due to the accident. The passenger side airbag deployed, thus caused the insurance to 'total' the car. My plan was to 'part out' the car due to the value of the OEM parts in the car, but I have not been able to find the time. With the new years here, that doesn't appear to change. The car is currently being stored inside my garage and the wife wants it gone! We 'Owner Retained' the vehicle through the insurance company. The car does start and idle as it should of course. Both key fobs work, etc. All windows operate as they should (I have not tested the passenger window, but it did come down 1/2" and go back up when I attempted to operate the door as it should). If you have any questions, let me know. Full disclosure - The car has not been evaluated by a mechanic, nor has a repair quote been procured for the repair. I have the title in my possession. Buyer pic up or pay for / arrange shipping. As you can see from the pictures, the car does not move on it's own power. ***I can possibly deliver 250 miles from 72201 for the right fee***

TEXT me at (501) 352-7115

Last edited by GeoNLR; 02-21-2019 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Now Parting out