PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Mini Cooper S JCW

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2010, 03:50 PM
Default Mini Cooper S JCW - SOLD

SOLD

I'm reluctantly selling my 2004 JCW. I've owned this car since new, it is in very good condition and has done 55,970 miles. The car has a brown leather interior and only the driver's seat shows any wear. Options installed were:

Combo #1 Premium Package $1,300
Automatic AC
Dual-Pane Panorama Sunroof
Sport (steering wheel) w/Cruise and Multifunction
On-Board Computer

Combo #3 Cold Weather Package $300
Heated Front Seats
Heated Side Mirrors
Heated Washer Jets

Performance
Dynamic Stability Control $500
16" V Spoke with all-season run-flats
Xenon Headlights w/power wash $500
Silver wheels

Cockpit
Cordoba Beige Soft Leather Upholstery $1,300

Accessories
John Cooper Works Tuning Kit $4,500

Its been garaged when not in use, serviced regularly at Motor City Mini and I've kept on top of the occasional stone chip. I have all the receipts and all the origial documentation. I recently had to replace all the rotors (they were rusted) and rather than use the OEM ones, I upgraded them to slotted disks. I also used the green lower dust pads.

The car was involved in a minor fender-bender when it was 18 months old. The damage was restricted to a small dent in the hood and this was replaced with a brand new one by Motor City Mini. Other than that the car scores 95 on autocheck. I can send the report to anyone interested.

I'm selling this car as my old Volvo dog hauler bit the dust recently and I had to replace it with a new VW Wagon. Two labs jut don't fit in a Mini.

The book price for this car is $14,500, but I'm willing to entertain serious offers aroun $13,500.

The car is currently located in Farmington Hills (18 miles NW of Detroit), but it's going to be moving to Bethesda Maryland on the 19th June.

Please contact me at gavin.eyre@gmail.com for any questions or additional details

Last edited by Gavin01; 06-20-2010 at 10:46 AM. Reason: SOLD