PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

MINI! Mini Cooper art print

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2009, 02:50 PM
Default MINI! Mini Cooper art print

Here is a design I came up with to show my love of the Mini. If people were interested I may reproduce this design with other car colors? Click this link to see a larger sample or purchase one of my prints

http://robertquinn.com

"MINI!" The mighty MINI Cooper drawn up in a traditional comic book style! Fun car, fun print! Hang one in your home. Hang one in your office. Hang one in your garage!

In large 13" x 19" traditional poster format. This is a high quality limited edition fine-art print, the color is absolutely vibrant, this is not like a glossy poster you buy at WalMart.

See what a recent buyer of another of my piece of my art had to say: "I was blown away when I received my print - the colors are vivid and crisp, the illustration is top-quality and I love the matte finish and almost watercolor-type paper stock. So beautiful! I'm placing my order for a second print, so I can keep this one and give one as a gift. Thanks for offering such a high-quality piece of art at a price every fan can afford." -- Trish P.

Museum quality printed on acid-free archival quality heavy matte finish paper - signed and numbered by artist (that's me) - suitable for framing. This piece of art is a limited edition with only 500 being printed.

$20.00 (U.S.) Accepting PayPal only at this time

Shipped rolled in heavy-duty mailing tube. FREE SHIPPING TO US & CANADA!!

Old 02-20-2009, 03:27 PM
Super Moderator

I'd be in for a Chilli Red ...

Old 02-21-2009, 03:46 PM
Default detail

just wanted to show a more detailed pic of the dot pattern