PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Sale: 2003 Mini Cooper - Greenwood, IN, US

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 07:42 PM
Default For Sale: 2003 Mini Cooper - Greenwood, IN, US

2003 Mini Cooper
Exterior Color: Dark British Racing Green
Interior Color: Black/Charcoal Interior
Mileage: 124k miles
Engine: 1.6L - 4 Cylinder
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual

Features: AM/FM/CD Player, Dual Glass Panoramic Sun Roof, Heated Seats, Cruise Control, Automatic Climate Control, Power Windows, Keyless Entry, Heated Power Mirrors, 15" Alloy Wheels.

Fuel Economy: 30+ mpg around town, 35+ mpg at 55 to 65 mph, 32+ mpg at 70 mph.

History: I purchased this car last summer as a secondary car. My primary car was having some mechanical issues, and I wanted to take some time and carefully resolve the problem. I had plans to keep this car and use it as a fun car to drive around to lower the miles on my primary car. This car has some minor cosmetic issues. There are a few scratches on the outside of the car, along with a few small dings. The previous owner had part of the car repainted. I did not find any signs of major accident damage when I inspected the car before purchase. The interior of the car is pretty clean. I discarded the floor mats when I purchased the car, so it will need a new set. As you can see in the pictures I got the driver side carpet a little dirty, and it still needs cleaned up a little bit. The seats are in very good shape, with only one small mark in the back seats. The interior trim is factory painted a very nice dark metallic charcoal. I do have the original window sticker along with the clean Indiana title.

Reason for selling: My fiancé and I are buying a house to live in after we get married this spring, and I would like to free up some funds to assist with the house purchase and wedding.

Price: $8000 Negotiable