PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Trade: Nissan Xterra for Mini Cooper - Dallas area

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2011, 10:40 AM
Default Trade: Nissan Xterra for Mini Cooper - Dallas area

Hi All,
this is my first post and I will definitely be reading posts here as I plan to buy a used Mini soon. I have a 2002 Nissan Xterra XE that I would like to trade for a Mini. I live about 65 miles outside of Dallas, Texas. My wife and I work for a university in Commerce, Texas. I want to drive to Dallas more frequently and so I would like to trade my SUV for a Mini.

I won't paste tons of details here, so if you may be interested, please contact me and I will provide you all the details you need. We are in our 40's, the truck has been very well maintained. It is 2wd, automatic, white color, the plastic grill and other parts look brand new. New tires, has 120K, so the dealer did the maintenance of new timing belt, water pump, seals, the whole deal. Recently tuned up with plugs, wires, rotors, etc. Made a trip to Galveston a few weeks ago, the truck really is reliable, nice looking inside and out and is solid. This is truly a case of we just spent $1500 in preventative maintenance/tires to sell this truck in very good condition, not when it becomes problematic.

The value of this truck is around $8,000, so I am looking for an equivalent value Mini. We have a clear title. We are looking for a Mini with a clear title - no salvage or rebuilds.

I am looking for a simple trade. I currently have this ad on Craigslist with a photo. I can take more photos if needed. http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/2332391128.html

Many thanks,
Jamie

Last edited by jamieb; 04-19-2011 at 10:45 AM.