Sights 'n' Sounds Upload and Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Mini Coopers, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

SC/TC Cooper S 300 WHP

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2005, 05:27 PM
Default SC/TC Cooper S 300 WHP

What would a Mini Cooper S sound like pushing 300 WHP being SC'd and TC'd???

Old 07-05-2005, 06:53 PM
Default RE: SC/TC Cooper S 300 WHP

1st gear - SCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERT - PSHHHH
2nd gear - SCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERT - PSHHH
3rd gear - SCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERT - PSHHH
4th gear - SCEEEEEEEEEEERT VROOOOOOOOOOOOOM - PSHH
5th gear - VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM - PSHH
6th gear - VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

You would definetly need some really sticky tires, especially if you turned off traction control. I don't think you could fit both underneath the hood of a Mini though.

Old 07-05-2005, 07:02 PM

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/843287 .

Old 07-05-2005, 10:59 PM

SICK I SAY>>>>SIIIIIIICK!

Old 07-06-2005, 12:44 PM

Yea . How much WHP you think he'd have with oh say a JCW SC and that Garrett Turbo? .

Hey 1fstmini. Can you upload some audio files of your company's Mini? I want to hear the Dinan vs. JCW kit.
PS. I know your already working on that Turbo/SC setup right . Gimmie some audio of that beast too.

Old 07-06-2005, 03:12 PM

Wow that's a really tight fit. That's freakin awesome though. That's a crazy looking header too. I'd also like to hear what that sounds like.

Old 07-06-2005, 04:29 PM

Yea, I like it a lot.

Old 07-07-2005, 12:47 AM

Will do........I did say i would awhile back " n like i said then, i will forget " so i will bring my camera in tomorrow and get a video of it......As for mine, Dinan sent the chip finally today so i was happy that i was gonna put the boost kit on after work....BUUUT as i found out..the software happen to fault out n not load which in turn wouldnt start my car afterwards....so after re-flashing my DME BACK to stock TWO times to get it to run again, i gave up n put my B&M short throw in and found out i dont have 5-6 gear after that.....so pissed WAAAAAY off i gave up tryin to figure out with what went wrong ( i know i installed it correct ) i went home with 4 gears and here i write to u now......So tomorrow, B&M will be getting a good phone call to see what happened.....crappy day for me so ill go now n start it all over again soon.....[:@]

Old 07-07-2005, 11:43 AM

Well, that sucks. Is your company Mini going to be getting a Turbo? I would show them the idea, then they would be amazed at seeing a 300+hp Mini taking turns at 80mph [:'(].

Old 07-07-2005, 10:22 PM

No doubt.....i dont think they will be doin that any time soon but i did tell everyone about it......ProMini is comin out with a turbo set up for our cars so that will be hot runnin around 275whp ( fully modded ).

P.S......My car is fixed.....my stupidty.......i put the shifter rod bushing in upside down.....ud think they would tell u to watch out for that being u can put it in both ways ( which i did ) ....All good and str8 as hell shifts.

I have the pix finally and would post them if i knew but im a moron when it comes to comps.....so if anyone could walk me through it or ill even email them to someone so they can post it for me.....

And yes my friends.....i did get the video sound clip of my company Dinan car.

Quick Reply: SC/TC Cooper S 300 WHP