07-up MINI Cooper/Cooper S (R56)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2008 Mini Cooper S convertible

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2019, 01:23 PM
Default 2008 Mini Cooper S convertible

Hi, I just bought this car yesterday and found out last night that the clutch is slipping.
I watched a few U Tube clips on replacing the clutch and see the entire front end needs to be removed.
I have to do this as I just bought the car.
What clutch should I install or have installed? Is there a more heavy duty unit then stock? Not looking to go racing but I will drive it aggressively.
Thanks in advance, Bob----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------