Fan stays on full speed when engine is on - Mini Cooper Forums - Mini Cooper Enthusiast Forums

Old 11-13-2017, 07:51 PM

Wink Fan stays on full speed when engine is on

Hello all of you mini cooper guys, I'm new in this forum and I need your knowledge and expertise please .
I recently bought a 2004 mini cooper, I like it a lot, it's like a go-kart .
My issue is that when I turn the engine on, the fan radiator straight away goes on, and stays like this until I turn the engine off. The fan goes full speed.

I've checked online, some people have this issue but when they turn off the engine off the fan still keep going, and they were talking about the fan relais. My issue is slightly different in the sense that when I turn the engine off, the fan goes off too.

Any idea where to look at first?
Also I'm leaving in Vancouver, Canada, just so you know, I don't think those cooper are different from the USA or even Europe, but I'm definitely not an expert.

Thank you guys for your time I really appreciate your help.

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How Do I Know If Its PS Fan or Stage 1 Fan? daytripper540 2002-2006 Mini Cooper S (R53) 0 10-19-2016 08:11 PM
2003 non-S motor + trans (5-speed manual) with 2002 S motor + trans (6-speed manual) YahooTech 2002-2006 Mini Cooper (R50) 3 10-28-2015 07:26 PM
Power Steering Fan Failed? Fan Grille Still Attached? by Pelican Parts PelicanParts.com Member Group And Special Buys 0 06-05-2013 02:46 PM
Bonnet/Hatch Warning Light Stays On and Chimes?? chilired03s General Tech 1 10-20-2009 10:50 PM
Airbag Warning Light Stays On blacter General Tech 1 10-18-2009 08:40 PM