General Mini Cooper Talk Anything non-technical, but relating to the Mini can be discussed here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wolfsgart Car Show, July 27th-29th

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2012, 01:32 PM
Default Wolfsgart Car Show, July 27th-29th

I DON'T KNOW WHERE ELSE TO PUT THIS POST

Name:  AllCarsFlyerPrint_localWEB.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  53.2 KB

Welcome to WOLFSGART 2012

WOLFSGART Show is OPEN to all early and late model Air-cooled / Water-cooled Volkswagen, Porsche, Audi, BMW, new Mini, and Mercedes.

Show Info

SHOW FEES:

GENERAL ADMISSON: (Gate and ticket sales open at 9:00am)
$8 per day (per person)
$12 for the weekend (per person, both Saturday and Sunday)
FREE: Kids 12 years and under FREE: Parking

SHOW CAR ADMISSION:
$15 per day (car & driver)
$25 per weekend (car & driver)

SWAP MEET: (same price as general admission)
$8 per day (car & driver only)
$12 for the weekend (car & driver, both Saturday and Sunday)

Name:  WatercooledFlye.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  84.7 KB

CAR SHOW JUDGING:

New for 2012: We have condensed some of our Show Car classes and added more GERMAN makers and other unique classes. CAR SHOW judging will be on SATURDAY with Award ceremony on SUNDAY. The WOLF PACK Winner's Circle Ceremony will be on Sunday with a Professional Photo shoot of all car show placers.

The WOLF PACK VIEWER'S CHOICE (ALPHA TROPHY / Best of Show) judging on all 1st place winners will be on SUNDAY (this is spectator judged). Show Car classes are listed below.

ENTHUSIAST CLASS (any show quality car you want to bring, Foreign or Domestic) will have a specific ENTHUSIAST CLASS spot as part of the show grounds. We will judge for the "BEST" car in the ENTHUSIAST CLASS area. So show up in your HOT car and hang out with the rest of the crew! ALL OTHER CAR CLASSES ARE FOR GERMAN CARS ONLY.

*All Show cars should be equipped with a fire extinguisher for safety but is not mandatory. **If there are any questions about classes, please email us.

NO PRE-REGISTRATION NEEDED!!! (No worries, we have plenty of room!) NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL ALLOWED ON THE FAIRGROUNDS!

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN BEING A VENDOR AT THE SHOW PLEASE PM ME!
OR
hit the contact button located on the website!

Lots of people come to this show, more each year.

Lots of prizes to give away at the raffle.

Excellent laid back show... Lots to do up here in VT. bring family/friends... stuff to do for everyone... Church street, waterfront, whatever

THERE WILL BE A DYNO AT THE SHOW... Possibly even a second dyno.

Fun things to do at the show... We are always looking for idea's... so if you can think of anything fun to do, lets hear it.

If anyone wants to help at the show, PM me. We're always looking for volunteers.

Name:  AircooledFlyer.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  93.3 KB

I don't want to be the ONLY mini there! I'm trying to get AT LEAST 10 Mini's at this show!

Old 07-08-2012, 11:28 AM

not much action on this forum huh? I hope some people show up to this show... it's going to be a lot of fun.