New Member Area New to MCF? Stop in tell us about you.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hi to Everyone

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2016, 05:27 PM
Default Hi to Everyone

Just took delivery of a new Moonwalk Grey Clubman Cooper S (Satellite Grey interior) on New Year's Eve - the first sale in Michigan I believe. We ordered just three hours after the preview Clubman made its arrival in Michigan. Just added a set of Blizzaks to cope with our snow up North although it has been mild so far. Rims will come later as no-one seems to have specs for the rims yet.

Only options not ordered were Parking Assist (my wife was told by her co-workers she didn't deserve a Mini if she couldn't parallel park it!), the 40/20/40 rear seat and garage door opener/compass (dealer never mentioned those) and the heads-up display.

So far, with 200 miles on it have been very pleased with the looks and performance. it certainly gets looked at in the parking lots.

Looking forward to many miles in it.

Old 01-07-2016, 11:51 AM

Welcome to MINI Cooper Forums! Congratulations on your purchase. Great choice in winter tires, I run the same ones. Would love to see some pictures of your new MINI.

Old 01-07-2016, 12:58 PM
Platinum Sponsor

Originally Posted by Senojev
Just took delivery of a new Moonwalk Grey Clubman Cooper S (Satellite Grey interior) on New Year's Eve - the first sale in Michigan I believe. We ordered just three hours after the preview Clubman made its arrival in Michigan. Just added a set of Blizzaks to cope with our snow up North although it has been mild so far. Rims will come later as no-one seems to have specs for the rims yet.

Only options not ordered were Parking Assist (my wife was told by her co-workers she didn't deserve a Mini if she couldn't parallel park it!), the 40/20/40 rear seat and garage door opener/compass (dealer never mentioned those) and the heads-up display.

So far, with 200 miles on it have been very pleased with the looks and performance. it certainly gets looked at in the parking lots.

Looking forward to many miles in it.
Congrats the new Clubman is very nice , already sat in one that was a corp. MINI car. Big upgrade, good you went with the moonwalk grey , great color. Post up some pics.

Old 01-11-2016, 03:59 PM
Former Sponsor

Great choice, enjoy!

Old 01-13-2016, 02:14 AM
Former Sponsor

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your purchase! Share with us few pictures when you have a chance. There is a ton of information about our platform with supporting vendors who can get you where you want to go. You will find everything about your new ride here.