New Member Area New to MCF? Stop in tell us about you.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Please help!! Massive leak somewhere in my wife’s mini

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2018, 11:23 AM
Default Please help!! Massive leak somewhere in my wife’s mini

I need some serious suggestions for a starting point.

We bought my wife a used 2015 Mini Countryman with just under 15,000 and no sunroof miles back in December. Since then she has only put maybe two thousand miles on it. It had a clean carfax and was a previous lease from Orlando Mini.

We live in South Florida and been having insane amounts of rain lately and haven't driven the mini in two weeks. Opened it today and the drivers floor is soaked and the rear drivers side floor has two inches of water. Literally two inches of water. The car does sit on a slight incline in the driveway so I'm not sure if its leaking somewhere between the front and back or in the front and then going back. The passenger side is completely dry, the cargo area is dry as well.
No sunroof and all the door seals look good. The car looks brand-new apart from pretending to be a swimming pool.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I tried to soak up as much water as possible tonight and I'll be taking the seats out and possibly the carpet to vacuum all the water and dry out the inside.

2015 Countryman 2wd auto non S model with no sunroof.