PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

2005 BLACK S CONVERTIBLE, 48,500mi, LOADED EX COND - $17,500

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2011, 10:26 AM
Default 2005 BLACK S CONVERTIBLE, 48,500mi, LOADED EX COND - $17,500

2005 MINI COOPER S CONVERTIBLE BLACK w/ Stripes
48,500 miles

This post only allows 20 images, so here is a Slideshow link to 34 HI-RES photos:
34 Photo Slideshow, click HERE

Asking $17,500 make me a strong offer and we can work it out.

Call or email: Jimmy #513-284-9035
Email link
Located in Cincinnati, OH 45223

Kelly Blue Book value : $19,675

2nd owner, bought out my friend’s (40 yr old all BMW owner) lease one year after he got it new.

GARAGE kept its whole life, with lots of cleaning and care. Excellent condition, super clean (see pics). Never a mechanical problem. I just have 3 cars and two motorcycles between my wife and I, so I have to let something go... hate to see it gone, best car I've ever owned.

Runs perfect, never a problem, very good handling with the DSC stability control, very fast, VERY VERY Fun.

All services have been done at the BMW service center in Cincinnati, expect the last brake job which was done last summer at Bavarian Motors in Cincy, so it has all NEW rotors and pads on it. I don’t drive it that much, and only in good weather, so the brakes are essentially new.

10,400 miles until next service.

You can bring the convertible top back half-way so it functions like a sunroof, or go all of the way back.

**If you hold the unlock button on the key for a few seconds, it will automatically put the windows down, and bring the top back half way. Hold it down a few more seconds, and it will pu the top all the way down. This is remotely from a distance of course, and the car does not need to be running to perform this. No auto -up feature though.

Both windows have 2-step auto down feature.

This model also has the chrono package with oil pressure, temp etc…

PACKAGES ADDED ON:

-iPod Dock Connector - $350 in glove box, for Hands-Free control of the iPod with your radio and steering wheel controls. You can program 5 custom playlists in iTunes that will work with your 1-5 presets on the radio! installed at BMW cincy.

Cold Weather Package - $300
-Heated Front Seats (you get and extra month of top down driving in late fall because of this!)
-Heated washer fluid
-Driver and passenger heated door mirrors

Premium Package - $1,350
-Multifunction Steering Wheel
Radio Volume and track control (works with iPod), Cruise control settings
-On-Board Computer
Calculated avg fuel consumption, current consumption, temperature outside (Very helpful for knowing if you will be comfortable with the top down)
-Active Carbon air filtration

Sport Package - $1,350
- Dynamic Stability Control
Incredible system that constantly monitors the traction of all four wheel and calculates power to each one independently in adverse conditions. AMAZING SYSTEM!
- 16" 5-Star Style Alloy Wheels with Kumho RUN FLAT low profile sport tires
- Sports Seats
- Fog Lamps
- ABS Braking system

- Sport Suspension $500

- Xenon headlights $550
they are so bright, you’ll never want to drive without them again.
- also come with auto washer jets that pop-up and spray the lamps when you pull the washer spray lever.

- Parking back-up sensors, they beep at you, very helpful $350

- Metallic paint $420 (I don’t know why this is an add-on, but you pay for it)

- CD player will also play MP3 discs

- Anthracite finish on interior

- Heavy Duty rubber floor mats, great for all weather

-Comes with 2 Key/fobs + 1 plastic valet key

**not shown in pics, but seats also fold down.

The only two cons

- Small crackle in driver's side seat, just started to happen. See picture for detail

- Driver's side door WILL auto Lock, but recently stopped auto Unlocking this is referring to Remote key/fob only. Lock/unlock switch inside works fine. I'm sure it's a quick, cheap fix, but I haven't had time to deal with it. Key still obviously unlocks the door.