PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

2006 R52 Convertible John cooper Works $8950 Best Offer

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2020, 04:11 PM
Default 2006 R52 Convertible John cooper Works $8950 Best Offer

2006 Mini Cooper S Convertible John Cooper Works

Mini Cooper Enthusiasts not only is this a fun car to drive it is a head turner! This is a very cool Supercharged Convertible with only 71,979 original miles and runs great! Hot orange Metallic Outside and Panther Black gravity leather interior inside. It has the European Front and rear bumpers with side skirts. Carbon fiber hood scoop and side mirrors. In the past couple years I have done the following: I did a full clutch replacement (Valero kit) with slave cylinder and at that time replaced the power steering pump and serviced the supercharger. I have also replaced 2 tires, brake pads, AC/ Coil spark plugs and upgraded the Coil and coil wires. Installed after market Pioneer head unit with upgraded speakers. I still have all the original Harmon Kardon stereo equipment. Power convertible top is in good condition and functions great! Selling with oil wrench socket, serpentine belt tool, Manual and jack pads and a few other parts. Original sticker price for this car was $39,200. I have included in the pictures the original sticker and the JCW tuning kit Authenticity. This car has everything see sticker in pictures for full details:

Combo #6 John Cooper Tuning Kit: JCW Engine Kit Machined cylinder head, cat back exhaust, air filter elements, updated ecu programming, JCW Sport Brake kit. 214 hp at 7100 rpms

Combo#4 Convenience Package: Universal Garage door opener, Auto dimming Rearview mirror, rain sensor Autoheadlights, Back up sensors

Combo #3 Cold Weather Package: Heated washer Jets, heated mirrors, heated front seats, rubber floor mats

Combo #2 Sport: Dynamic Stability control, fog lamps, Xenon headlights w/powerwash, limited slip differential, 18” alloy wheels 205/40zr18

Combo #1 Premium Multifunctional Steering wheel: Cruise Control, Chrome line interior, center arm rest, Automatic Air conditioning, onboard computer/ Navigation system,

Old 11-05-2021, 07:13 PM

Nice, but this color and wheels are not doing much for aesthetics. Better off buying my gorgeous 2008 for almost half the price