New Member Area New to MCF? Stop in tell us about you.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New looking to buy from Pennsylvania

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2008, 11:31 PM
Default New looking to buy from Pennsylvania

Hey! Glad to find this forum! I'm from Muncy, Pennsylvania where we have NO Mini dealers within a few hours I do have a local BMW dealer, however they tell me they cannot order a Mini for me.

I am having a difficult time working with Mini dealers. I have visited websites and called dealers that are a few hours from me, but NONE will give me much info, as they tell me I need to come in personally, then they will be happy to answer my questions or possibly order the Mini I want. Why they are not willing to work with me over the phone to start?! I don't know... but before I drive a few hours in one direction, I want to make sure I have found the right dealership.

If anyone is from Pennsylvania, could you please give me some suggestions on a dealer recommendation?

Thanks!
Rob

Old 10-06-2008, 07:34 AM
Default RE: New looking to buy from Pennsylvania

Hi.
I went with Mini on the Main Line in Bala Cynwyd, PA. They are about an hour from my house. There is another Mini dealer, Ottos in West Chester, PA but when i called they had none to test drive, so i went to Mini of the Main Line. Overall i was very happy with the process and had my car in less than 8 weeks. I was told at least 8-10 weeks. Hope that helps.

Old 10-06-2008, 11:30 PM
Default RE: New looking to buy from Pennsylvania

I contacted Mini of Mainline and they seem pretty helpful and honest. So I believe that is the dealership I will go with. Hearing it could take up to 12 weeks before the car comes in though. I think I will wait and order in December so I can enjoy it in the Spring.